For a limited period enjoy 10% off all products with promo code Spring10
Rainbow Brands are an approved retailer and distributor of the new Active Bottle.
Specifications for the new Water-to-Go Active Bottle
- Bottle Capacity: 75cl centilitres /26 fl oz
- Filter 100% Recyclable
- Weighs just 137 grams (empty, with bottle and filter)
- Squeezable bottle for rapid water delivery
- Fits any bike rack and includes a detachable carabiner hook
- New single-handed action click lid
- Lid covers drinking spout for hygiene
- Translucent material and content markings so you know when to refill
- BPA-free and FDA approved
- New branding silicon band and second indent band. This second indent ensures that when squeezed, the mouth of the bottle is not distorted and is a functional feature.
- Dimensions: 25cm high, approx 24cm circumference
The Water-to-Go 75cl Active bottle includes a unique 3-in-1 filter with a BPA-free bottle, and click lid with integral drinking spout and protective, flip cap cover. It is perfect for those with a healthy, on-the-go lifestyle and this filter bottle has been specifically designed to fit bike racks.
The unique 3-in-1 filter has been created based on technology originally developed for the NASA space programme.
The filter works instantly to protect against bacteria, parasites and microplastics, reduces chemicals like chlorine and improves water taste.
The three technologies used in a Water-to-Go filter are:
- Mechanical filtration; a very small pore size which stops contaminants passing through.
- Electrical (by a positive charge) which reduces the pore size even further and attracts contaminants like a magnet, trapping them inside the filter.
- Activated carbon -our filters use activated carbon without using adhesives that would vastly reduce the carbon’s efficiency. Instead the activated carbon is contained within the filter membrane itself. This technique helps further reduce the contaminants whilst also eliminating bad tastes and odours.
The filter is an ideal deal for hiking, camping, international travel and emergencies, it allows you to take any non-salt water from a stream, river, or tap and filter it instantly. Once the filter is activated and your bottle is full you are ready to drink, no need to remove the lid and filter until your ready to fill your bottle again.
The filter removes:
- 99.9999% for bacteria like E.Coli
- 99.999-99.9999% for viruses like Polio
- 99.99% for micro-organisms
- Heavy metals (like lead) and also Chlorine and Fluoride are also filtered
Water-to-Go have developed a new hygienic, click lid for their bottles. They are constantly developing the product in order to improve the user experience and this has been designed to appeal specifically to the active audience and market.
Features of the new click lid include:
- Protective, sealable cover for the spout
- New breather valve to allow good flow rate
- New breather plug for a hygienic, improved seal
- Larger spout for improved flow rate
Be Safe, Be Responsible, Be Sustainable with Water-to-Go